Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What happened on the gold forum after the Tribute stuff?

After repeated changes of information about the tribute a Gold Forum member decided to tell his/her poin of view on what BoW said.
These are Believe58's posts:


"In 1 hour BoW gave 3 different versions.. I follow her for many days... too many incongruities. With all my respect."

"Sorry, I wanna say something but nobody listens me: BoW if you don't have the right news, why don't you count to ten before posting instead of changing it so many times?Thank you"

"Thanks Ziodditta, I don't know if boW is a guy or a gal, but her/his infomer doesn't give her/him correct informations?
Why does the informer give her half informations and sometimes wrong ones?
I think that he decides first what to say to BoW right?"

After these three post the mod and the admin decided to post a reply to Believe58

Here the Admin post:
"Mr or Mrs. it's the exact same thing that I wanna ask you, count to 20 before posting these insinuations. We don't mind if she counts to ten or not before post a comment, she is with us since months and we all like her posts. We believe her and we know that in this story there could be 20 changes in one day.
We have our opinions, you have yours. You can believe or not her words, but...
Before you judge her.. try hard to love her"

And her the mod reply:

"Stop this off topics.
Post only questions to BoW and with kindness.
The other stuffs are not important"

After that the member posted his/her last comment.

"For God's sake, sorry, but I don't insult anybody and I don't allude anything, I've only asked a simple question, I follow BoW since months, I didn't post a reply to her comments because I respect her and you, but you don't respect my point of view. I'll ask once again, sorry for my inopportune reply. Thank you, take care."

Now... we have some questions but NOT for BoW.

a) Why do the admins and mods work up on who has something to object to bow?
b) Why do they advice the ones who do not trust bow not to post anymore on that topic?
c) Why do they talk about Love, but only when related to bow's words?
d )Why do you go on saying "before you judge her..." ???We do NOT judge HER, but what she says and she is tellin lies for sure, as we have often proved it .

No comments:

Post a Comment